Stratasys J5 DentaJet 3D Printer
Load one tray and walk away. More dental parts in a single mixed-tray print with the NEW Stratasys® J5 DentaJet™.
The Stratasys J5 DentaJet is compact in size but powerful in functionality. With a small footprint and a large-capacity rotating tray, the Stratasys DentaJet is designed to maximize efficiency in dental labs. Create more dental parts with the precision, accuracy, and realism given by Stratasys and PolyJet 3D printing technology
The Stratasys J5 DentaJet™ 3D printer provides high throughput with a small footprint and affordable price. This full-color printer has the capacity to:
- print five materials including three biocompatible resins
- enable highly realistic modeling and marketplace differentiation
- easily remove orthodontic devices from the model due to the Separator Digital Materials.
Mixed-tray printing allows full implant cases—model, gingiva mask and surgical guide—on the same tray during the same print. J5 DentaJet offers maximum productivity thanks to its large tray area and the freedom given by unattended operations capabilities.
Harness the power of colour.
- Increase patient acceptance of case presentations — show your patients how their treatment will look before starting work
- Leverage full-color capability to differentiate your lab, improve workflow and tracking, and communicate more information
- Reduce C&B remakes with the only dental printer able to create highly realistic replicas of the patient’s mouth.