Affordable and Dependable 3D Printing for Clear Aligner Production
The Stratasys J700 Dental 3D printer is the first 3D printing solution dedicated to the production of clear aligners. This high speed and high accuracy system produces high quality, high resolution and repeatable arches for clear aligners with unmatched throughput.
Optimized for Clear Aligner Production
The J700 Dental 3D printer from Stratasys is the first dental 3D printer on the market dedicated to the high-volume production of clear aligners. Which the market now wide open and the industry moving to a digital workflow, the J700 is designed for next generation dental and orthodontic labs looking to leverage technology to create high profitability.
- Fully scalable solution with connected cloud based software so your business can grow as volume grows
- Streamlined post-processing without any secondary curing required
- A plug and play system that does not require engineering knowledge or customization in order to produce high quality arches.
- 24/7 production so your business can be efficient and profitable
- No handling of uncured models which mitigates the risk of model distortion
True Digital Workflow with GrabCAD Print
Having a reliable 3D printer designed for production is great, but having production management software to create a seamless digital workflow means your lab can benefit from reduced labour and overall efficiency improvements. With GrabCAD Print dental production management software you have a centralized printer management system that can manage material levels, monitor print jobs and remotely manage your clear aligner production.
- Optimize scheduling pf patient cases
- Monitor multiple prints and multiple printers from a single source
- Business intelligence data like material consumption, machine use, and historical print jobs
- Cloud enabled for remote monitoring and live updates
- Queue, modify, resume, and restart jobs anywhere in the world with an internet connection
High Quality Engineering, Designed for Production
The Stratasys J700 Dental 3D printer was designed based on industry-leading PolyJet technology and to be reliable for the consistent and high volume production of clear aligners.
- Create high quality arches with 55-micron layer height resolution on the z-axis
- Material leakage mitigated over prolonged use with X-chain protected tubing (over 10,000 hours)
- Limits machine down-time with cable strain relief on difficult junctures
- Improved support for resin tubes ensure optimal print quality
- Optimized for large tray 3D printing
- Print head is designed for extended life and high volume, ensuring fewer replacements over the lifetime of the machine